I've decided to make my own tag. I've never done it before, but there's a first time to everything, right? ;D This one is called "The Simple Writer's Tag," and these are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who started the tag
2. Answer the ten "Simple Writer's" questions
3. Tag as many writing friends as you'd like!
*Here is where I would post "The Simple Writer's Tag" graphic . . . if I had one. Sadly, however, I'm not a graphic designer ☹ If the tag circles back to someone who does design graphics, feel free to invent one of your own!*
1. How do you like to write, by typewriter, pen, or computer? Computer!
2. Do you prefer to write in the first or third person? Definitely first. :-)
3. Do you enjoy doing one POV or multiple POVs? Depends if I'm going for short story or full-length novel.
4. What's your favorite genre to write about? Christian.
5. Who is your strongest writing supporter? My mom!! (and everyone else in my big family, and my friends, and my favorite author . . . yeah, I have a ton of writing supporters, but none as amazing as my mama 😉)
6. What is one thing that gives you inspiration to write? Well, believe it or not . . . food. Just hearing the name of something tasty spurs me to the computer. (the characters may or may not eat a lot in my books . . .)
7. Do you like revision? Uh, yes and no. During revision, when my book is marked up in red and there're comments running all along the sides, I want to scream. Why can't a book be perfect the first time around?? But in the end, I'm quite thankful for revision . . . and I do so love editing others' files. :-)
8. Poems or stories? Stories!!
9. Can you listen to music while you write? Yes, yes, YES! Who can write without it??
10. Present or past tense? Present is so much more fun!
Now it's your turn!
. . . as well as anyone else who'd like to do this tag, whether on their own personal blogs or in the comments below.
Can't wait to see your answers!