Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Musing #13 - Ask and Answer!

Hi! I'm excited to do something new today. Back in October of 2018, my friend, Ellianna, had a fun post on her blog, Ellianna's Blog. At the time of her post, I didn't have a blog, so I wasn't able to participate in her "ask questions, write out new ones" game. Now, however, I can, and I'm eager to do so. Check out her post HERE.

And here are my answers to her questions:

Riding outside in the hot heat or playing in the sprinklers
Definitely playing in the sprinklers! When the sun is hot and the air is scorching, there's nothing like a splash of water to cool one down ;-).

Going outside and riding in a water trough when it is flooding your property or. . . staying inside and watching a movie?
Probably stay inside, especially if "The Apple Dumpling Gang" is playing :-). 

Hot chocolate, or cold chocolate?
Hot chocolate all the way!

Reading, or writing a story?
Hmm. . . probably writing. At the moment, anyway, while I feel "the writer's flow." However, when the "writer's block" sets in, I'll go for reading a book any day ;-)

Brushing a horse in the barn when it's raining, or brushing it in the heat?
I'd prefer to brush a horse in the barn with the rain. The air would be cooler, and all the while you could hear the pretty sound of rain falling on the roof :-).

Thank you so much, Ellie! These were great questions, and I had fun answering them :-). Here are my questions:

As a pancake topper, would you choose Nutella or strawberry jam?

Do you prefer to use the old-fashioned way of writing a story - with pen and paper - or the new-modern way - with a computer?

Stickers or washi tape?

Pens or pencils?

Notebook paper or blank paper?

Thank you for reading! Feel free to copy, paste, and answer these questions on your blogs :-). 

~Ellen








19 comments:

  1. Since I don't have a blog, is it alright if I answer the questions in the comments?
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks!
      Nutella,
      Computer (it's faster),
      Washi tape,
      Definitely pencils, &
      Notebook paper.
      -Hannah

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Hannah! It was fun to read your answers :-).

      Delete
    3. You're welcome. Which do you prefer?
      -Hannah

      Delete
    4. For which question, Hannah? :-)

      Delete
    5. For the questions that you asked and I answered. :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
    6. Oh, okay, hmmm...

      Strawberry jam
      I could honestly go either way, but I do so love to type! (So, computer - for now)
      Washi tape
      Pens
      Notebook paper

      Now, do you have 5 questions you would like to list here, Hannah, so that others may answer? :-)

      Delete
    7. Ok. Yes, I do.
      Here are my questions:
      1. In the winter, would you rather be outside in the snow or stay inside where it's warm and read a book?
      2. In the summer, would you rather be swimming in a pool or exploring woods, climbing trees, etc.?
      3. Would you rather eat fresh, cooked broccoli or fresh, cooked green beans?
      4. Would you rather wear a hat or no hat?
      5. Would you rather travel long distances by car or by plane?
      Can't wait to hear your answers, everybody! :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
    8. Fantastic questions, Hannah! Thank you for joining in on the "Ask and Answer" fun!

      Delete
    9. Hmmm...
      1.Outside in the snow for sure!
      2. I don't know! I love to swim, and I love to climb trees!
      3. beans
      4. no hat
      5. It would depend, I like car drives if the baby doesn't cry through them!
      Thanks for the questions,Hannah!
      And cool post Ellie!

      Delete
    10. BookWorm3,000January 24, 2019

      Thanks! What answers did you choose? :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
    11. I chose. . .

      (1). Inside with a book :-)
      (2). Swimming!
      (3). Broccoli!!!!!
      (4). No hat
      (5). Car trips all the way!

      Delete
    12. BookWorm3,000January 24, 2019

      You're welcome, Sandy! :-) I like your answers Sandy and Ellen; thanks for answering. :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
    13. BookWorm3,000January 24, 2019

      1. Inside with a book. (I only like to play in the snow for a little while each time it snows and it only snows about once or twice a year here in NC.)
      2. Probably exploring the woods and climbing trees and other related things (I can't do either of those at my house. Course, I don't have a swimming pool, either... :-)).
      3. Green beans, all the way! (I hate broccoli.) :-)
      4. I only wear a hat when I dress up as a cowgirl, so, no hat.
      5. I've only been on a plane twice (I would like to try riding on a train, sometime) and I get carsick easily, so I don't really know. Maybe I'd pick a plane. :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Those were AWESOME answers Ellen!!
    Thankyou for doing it on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It was a lot of fun :-). You had AMAZING questions!

      Delete
  3. Fun post! The Apple Dumpling Gang is such a fun movie! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know! I LOVE that movie!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?