Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Musing #16 - "My Top Five Favorite Things" Challenge

So, as I sit here before my computer, I hear the wind outside, recklessly tearing at the trees and banging at the windows. Yep, it's winter. Cold, dreary, windy, rainy . . . winter. The trees are bare, the grass is dead. But there's always something to be thankful for, and that's what I'm focusing on in this post. I call this:

"MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE THINGS" post



In this post I will include pictures that answer the questions:

What is one of your top favorite things to eat for a snack?



That would be my peanut butter Ritz crackers!





What are two of your top favorite books?
Without a doubt my Bible and my Anniversary Edition of Andrea Carter and the Dangerous Decision
What is one of your top favorite pieces of jewelry?
My necklace, which is inscribed with Matthew 5:16
What is one of your top favorite notebooks?

My journal that I've owned for nigh on six years now (still haven't written in it yet!)

What is one of your top favorite board games?
The electronical game of LIFE!



I hope you enjoyed this fun little post! If you'd like to join me on "my top five favorite things" challenge, feel free! You can leave answers to each of my five questions in the comments, or create a fun new post on your own blog, answering each of my questions with a picture :-). 

12 comments:

  1. BookWorm3,000January 30, 2019

    FAVORITE THING TO EAT FOR A SNACK: Dark chocolate. :-)
    TWO TOP FAVORITE BOOKS: The Bible and I don't know the other one. (I like all of the "Circle C Adventures" and the "Circle C Milestones" a LOT, and I also like the "Little House" series and also "The Prince Warriors" series.) :-)
    TOP FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY: I don't wear much jewelry, so I'm not exactly sure. I have a nice locket that I got for my birthday years ago and I also have a couple pairs of earrings that I REALLY like. :-)
    TOP FAVORITE NOTEBOOKS: Probably the diary that I got for Christmas in 2018. :-)
    TOP FAVORITE BOARD GAME: I don't know; I really like puzzles, but I don't think that those really count. I'm okay with LIFE (we have 2 versions of it), but there's no board game that I absolutely love (I prefer to read and write fiction stories.) :-)
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FANTASTIC answers, Hannah! Thanks for joining me on this fun "challenge" :-).

      Delete
    2. BookWorm3,000January 31, 2019

      You're welcome! :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
  2. Fun post!!!

    1. Chips and salsa (or chocolate!)
    2. So hard to choose!!! (But, out of the circle c adventures, Dangerous Decision is my favorite too!)
    3. Probably a new ring I just got with a compass on it! (it reminds me that God knows the paths I will take and the places I will go-- His plans are perfect!)
    4. The leather one I made! (But like you, I haven't written in it yet!)
    5. Settlers of Catan or Ticket to Ride! :D

    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne! Chips and salsa are absolutely tasty, and I LOVE the reminder that your ring gives you :-). Thank you for participating in this fun "challenge"!

      Delete
    2. BookWorm3,000January 31, 2019

      Wow, Brooklyne! One of my older brother got "Catan Trade Build Settle" for Christmas, 2018, and he LOVES it (he's already thinking about getting an expansion for it)! He's had "Ticket to Ride" for some time and he LOVES that, too (even more recently than "Ticket to Ride" he got "Ticket to Ride: Rails and Sails"). :-)
      -Hannah

      Delete
  3. This was cool, Ellen! Fun post! I might have to do something like it :D
    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED it!! Is it okay if I do this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Did not see that last part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment just came in from Sandy:

    "Ohh!
    Favourite snack: probably Pop Tarts! (chocolate ones!)
    Books: apart from my bible, The Boy Colonel by John J Horn, and The Resistance by Douglas Bond.
    Jewellery: I am not a huge fan of jewellery but i was given by one of my favourite authors, a pendent with a quote from one of her books, "We Will Meet Again, weather on this shore or the next."
    Notebook: probably the journal that was given to me four years ago by one of my best friends Liam before he moved back to America!
    Board game: hmm,  Bible Cranium."

    Thank you so much, Sandy! These answers were so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?