Thus, this post, titled “Reasons Why You Should and Should Not Follow My Blog.” You may not agree with everything I share in this post, but that’s all right. We’re each entitled to our own thoughts and opinions, and I respect that. In the same way, please respect what I believe. If you’re of the same opinion as me, that’s great. If not, that’s fine too.
So, let’s begin!
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW MY BLOG
· Your walk with Christ is hampered by what I share
· You tear yourself down when you read my posts by comparing your writing to mine, your relationship with Christ to mine, etc.
· You think you’re obliged to follow me because I’ve followed you or left a comment on your blog
· You want more followers for yourself
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY BLOG
· Your walk with Christ is strengthened by what I share
· You’re encouraged by the content on this blog
· You want to stay updated on the blogger’s new baby sister, or on the projects she’s currently at work upon (😊)
· A friend has recommended following my blog
· You’ve prayed, you’ve thought, and you’ve stalked me for a bit, finally deciding that yes, you’d like to follow me
So here are the reasons I could think of. If you have any more you’d like to offer for either section (should not or should), be sure and comment below.
Now this is not to say that I don’t want to find other bloggers out there. I don’t mean that at all. Actually, I love encouraging new bloggers, dropping comments, and adding blogs to my follower’s list. But instead of following me for the wrong reason, I’d prefer that the blogger would simply leave a comment, telling me, “Hey, I recently started a blog. Would you mind checking it out? Here’s the link . . .” I’ve had a number of you do this, so thank you. 😊
Okay, there’s my soapbox. Thanks so much for reading, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on this as well! You’ll find the comment section below.
Signing off for now,