Monday, October 21, 2019

Musing #99 - The Simple Things Tag

Sweet Emma Starr from Seven Billion Smiles tagged me last week for a fun challenge called "The Simple Things Tag." Here are the instructions:

  1. Link back to the person who started the tag and thank them. Many thanks, Camille
  2. Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them. Thanks bunches, Emma!
  3. List 5 simple things that make you happy with pictures.
  4. Tag one person.
Okey-dokey, five things that make me happy would have to be . . . 

1. Pretty autumn leaves


This picture was found online


2. Gorgeous book covers :-)





3. Butterflies





4. Marigolds





5. My pen! The glitter moves around when you shake it, and the colors are SO pretty :-)






I tag my amazing friend, Sandrina!
Can't wait to see your answers! 



9 comments:

  1. Fun tag! Pretty book covers make me happy too! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty book covers make me want to lie down with a blanket next to the fire when it is snowing and read! Post number 99!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?
      Yep, Post #99! So excited!

      Delete
  3. Looks fun! Thanks for tagging me, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost 100 musings, Ellen!!! I just saw that, and that's so awesome!!
    I love the five things that make you happy *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Izzy!! I'm excited, too. 😊

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?