Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Answers To the Q&A! (Part 3)

Hello, all!! You guys ready for part three of the Q&A challenge? I sure hope so, 'cause we're about to start! Today's slew of awesome questions are from Caitlyn, Tori, Jovey, and Annika. (Thanks bunches, girls!!)

What is your favorite food? Ooh, tough one. My current favorite meal is chicken and dumplings. For a snack I like crackers and pretzels. Does that work? :)

If you could build a house, where would you build it? Right here by my family. I don't think I could bear going too, too far away from them!

What blog do you read the most? Hm, maybe Andi Carter's Blog? I don't know, though, as any site on my Blogger reading list always gets plenty of views from me. ;) 

What is the hardest/easiest part of writing a book? Hardest? The wait. The wait for words, ideas, and clear direction going forward . . . not to mention sitting by for months on end waiting for a publisher to reply. The easiest? Revising. 

Top tip for someone writing a book? Pray, pray, PRAY! Do not rely on your own strength to get this done, but instead ask for God's wisdom and guidance as to what you should  write. AND DON'T RUSH IT. Wait patiently for Him to reply.

If you could have a season all year long, what would it be (spring, summer, fall, winter?) Definitely spring!! :)

If you knew you could not fail, what's one thing you would do? Um, wow. Okaaayyy . . . *thinks hard* Probably take a very difficult math/science test. ;)

What's one thing you would never do? Eat a can of green beans. (sorry, guys, but I detest these canned, gooey vegetables like crazy! I might be able to stomach a few fresh beans, however.) 

What's your favorite color? Pale pink!

Do you have any siblings? Sure do! Eight of them, to be exact.

Do you draw? Sadly, no. 

What's your favorite place to travel? The beach.

What's your favorite outfit? Currently, with the quarantine, a pair of comfy caprees and a well-worn T-shirt. :)

What's your favorite blog? Any that I may be following. ;D

Do you listen to music? ALL. THE. TIME. I LOVE my music!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

ASSUMPTIONS:

You have read all the Susan K. Marlow books. ;) YES, I HAVE!! <3

You have a big family and live in the country. Correct! =)

Thanks again, everyone!! This is soooo fun, and I'm super glad to see you're all enjoying it too. Be sure to come back to my blog tomorrow for part four!! :)

Blessings,

Ellen S.


16 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2020

    Fun to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read! Also i'v been reading "The whispers god gives" I love it! So far my favorite is "Made in His image" ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked the post, Jovey! And I'm doubly glad to hear you're reading "The Whispers God Gives" and enjoying it. ❤ Thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete
  3. This was so fun, Ellen! But how in the world do you not like green beans?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Caitlyn! Why do I not like green beans? *draws deep breath* I'm willing to tell you, but first you have to answer a question of my own: do you really want to know? 😉

      Delete
    2. AnonymousMay 27, 2020

      I want to know. 🙂

      Delete
  4. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! SO much fun!
    I don't think I can ever live far away from my family....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like it. :)
      *nods* Same here. <3

      Delete
  5. AnonymousMay 27, 2020

    :D This is a lot of fun!
    Btw, my great-grandpa wouldn't eat canned green beans for years. Grandpa said it was because when he was in the army, he had to eat them for literally weeks. Wouldn't that be terrible? Just thought you might find that interesting. :)
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      Oh, wow, that's really interesting! And yes, it would DEFINITELY be a terrible experience. *shudders* Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  6. I love reading your answers! I don't like canned green beans either! There so slimy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Annika!
      And HURRAH! Another canned-green-bean-avoider! LOL ;)

      Delete
  7. Great answers! So fun, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 😊💕🤗

      Delete
  8. This is such a great post idea. :))

    I love the beach too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't totally take the credit for that, as many other blog friends are (were) doing Q&As as well. Caleigh and Sarah Grace were the ones who inspired me. 😊 Glad you're enjoying the series of posts, Emma! ❤

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?