Monday, July 20, 2020

I'm Back!! // Life Update + Photo Dump

Hi lovelies!! I know, I know, I've been slacking off the blogosphere for a while now and haven't published more than three posts this month. Sorry about that. While I'm certainly not experiencing writer's block (actually, my writer's flow has kicked in full-time within these past couple of weeks), I've devoted the majority of my free time to revising WIPs, going for walks w/ my sibs, participating in a "Junk Journal July" challenge w/ my mom and sis . . . oh, and tackling a super fun, super secret editing job I hope to announce sometime next month. Thus, I've had close to no room left on my plate for writing fresh, brand-new blog posts . . . or catching up on the boatload of tags I've been nominated for. With my to-do list growing shorter, that comes soon, hopefully!! For now, how about a quick photo dump from the past week or so? πŸ˜Š




😊😊😊

Those eyes. πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Editing is like . . . my very most favorite hobby in all the world. 😁
Ohhhhhh. Myyyyyy. I'm absolutely in love with these adorable candy wrappers from my friend Aleigha @ Literary Treasures Co. 😍😍😍 (I bought, like, 20 of these. any ideas what I should do with them? hmm? maybe a giveaway after the weather has cooled off and I won't have to worry about shipping out melted chocolate?)

Well, that's all for now. I hope you guys enjoyed this brief life update. *smile*
Comment below and tell me what you've been up to recently! 

Blessings,

Ellen S.

23 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 20, 2020

    It was great hearing an update from you, Ellen! Those mini-book covers are sooooooooo cute, though I'd want the real thing, not a mini cover. What I've been up to....let's see.....school, Bible Bee, writing, church, and maybe stressing just a bit over a certain mayor's mask mandation. This weekend will be busy, as we have Bible study, a graduation party, and a birthday party to attend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lilly!! (And thanks for urging me to post again. I've missed it. Hopefully I can get some more musings written and published within the next couple of weeks. :D)
      Wow, sounds like you have been/will be busy!! That's awesome. Stay safe! <3

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this update, Ellen!
    Wow those cute mini covers are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm so glad. Thank you! <3
      I know, right?! xD

      Delete
  3. Loved this update and all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Lydia! I'm happy to hear that. :)

      Delete
  4. Heyyyy Ellie!
    This. Mini. Covers. *heart eyes*
    I don't like it when people don't answer my questions sooooo.
    I had family in town! That is amazing! No writing, school, or reading currently. My eyes are giving me trouble and horrible headaches. And I am finally going to the eye doc tomorrow! (if you could pray that goes well I would be obliged!)
    Oh, and also I keep changing my blogger profile XD

    You like editing?! I will keep that in mind!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy, Sawyer! :) :) :)
      I knowwwwwww. They're so sweet and little and cute and FUN. :D
      Ooh, nice! Visiting with family is always great. :) I hope your eye appointment goes well and you start feeling better soon! <3
      Haha, I see. ;) I really like the current pic!
      I sure do! Editing is THE BEST. <3 <3 <3
      Thanks for commenting! Stay safe!

      Delete
  5. Love those wrappers! Random fun fact, here in the UK, we don't call it "candy" for the most part. That would be a chocolate bar, and any other candy you would by in bags or suck or chew, would be called "sweets".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend!! Love that random fun fact. ;) It's so great learning more about our different countries!

      Delete
  6. Aaaah! The candy wrappersπŸ’œThey're so cute! You're little sis is adorable, Ellen! And I love editing, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ELLEN! You have FIFTY-EIGHT followers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! *cue confetti*
      I appreciate every one of my viewers/followers. :) You guys are amazing! <3

      Delete
  8. OK, and I just nominated you for a tag on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellen! Those wrappers are so cute!!!! 😍😍 Love the photos! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jovey! Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  10. AnonymousJuly 21, 2020

    Nice hearing from you Ellen. Nice post.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the candy wrappers! And the mushroom picture is really nice. I enjoyed hearing what you've been up to! On Sunday we went to see the Bontrager family singing and on Monday we went camping, so that's what I've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu!!
      Wow, sounds great! Attending a live worship concert is an amazing experience. :) And I'm sure camping is lots of fun! <3
      Thx for commenting, Laura! :)

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?