Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day! + More Pics of Our Valentine Baby


Happy Valentine's Day, friends!! *showers you all in chocolate and pink and red confetti hearts* 💕💕
Ruby Jane is our precious Valentine's Day baby, as her due date, believe it or not, is Feb. 14th, 2020. Although God brought her out of the womb and into this world a couple weeks early, she'll forever be our sweet little Valentine. :-)








Holding this cuddly bundle of joy in my arms, feeling her warm breath on my neck and her soft skin beneath my cheek, is amazing. There's nothing in the whole world that could quite compare with it. 💕
 






Last day to enter the Valentine's Day giveaway! Winner announced tomorrow, February 15th.



Blessings,

Ellen S.

21 comments:

  1. I love the second picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day Ellen!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! <3 Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! That last picture is so sweet <3

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day!! :-)
    That's cool Ruby Jane's due date was today :-). But I'm glad she was born Jan. 31st, 'cause if she'd born today, I probably wouldn't have seen pictures yet :D she is sooo cute <3
    Now I really want a baby around the house (my youngest sibling is almost 4) and I don't think I'll have more siblings, so maybe nieces and nephews soon? :D
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rhoda!! <3
      How many siblings do you have?

      Delete
    2. 7 brothers and 3 sisters, 5 older and 5 younger (I'm a bit stuck in the middle... :P)
      ~R

      Delete
    3. Ten??? Wow!! That's amazing!!
      I am the second-oldest in my family, with three brothers and five sisters (including Ruby). Siblings are the best! <3
      Thanks for sharing, Rhoda!!

      Delete
  5. So cute! <3 Happy Valentines Day! <3 <3
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines Day!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! She is so cute!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, happy -late- valentines day!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! <3
      Thanks for commenting, Brooklyn!

      Delete
  9. She is so adorable!!!!!! I especially love the second picture. I have a baby sister named Ruth. Her birthday is April, 13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hope!! Welcome to my little blog of "musings." :-)
      Aw, thank you!! That's amazing! I love your baby sister's name. :D How many siblings do you have?

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?