Thursday, July 4, 2019

Musing #60 - Happy Independence Day!

 Happy Independence Day, folks! Do you have any special plans to help celebrate the day? My family and I usually . . . 

1). watch a couple episodes of Liberty's Kids 
2). enjoy a fun get-together with relatives on my mother's side of the family, during which we eat crabs, hamburgers, hot dogs, and many other yummy food choices
3). see fireworks after the sun has gone down

Besides that, I have 3 Fourth of July stories I can read, all by Susan K. Marlow. These stories are:
Hurrah for the Fourth of July! 
Andi Had a Little Lamb (my personal favorite)
and the last chapter of Thick as Thieves


I hope you all have a fantastic day! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!!

15 comments:

  1. HAOOY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
    OMGoodness. All 3 of those things you said your family likes to do every year is exactly what we do! Infant we are watching 'The First 4th Of July' on Liberty's kids.
    Have an amazing day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! God bless America and God bless YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing, Saved - that's amazing! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wait a min... Did you change the commenting so you don't need to say 'Yes' to it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm trying out something new . . .

      Delete
    2. I totally get it with your mom pregnant!

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJuly 04, 2019

    We have friends who like Liberty's kids. We would watch fireworks, except most around here you have to pay for, but we seen a mini fireworks show yesterday. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BookWorm3,000July 04, 2019

    Happy Independence Day, Ellen! :-) I've seen some "Liberty's Kids" episodes, too, but we don't own them.
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BookWorm3,000July 04, 2019

      Wait, my comment got published automatically after I did the "I'm Not a Robot" thing.

      Delete
    2. I know. See my response to Saved (above).
      Thank you, Hannah!

      Delete
  5. AnonymousJuly 04, 2019

    Oh, happy 4th of July to all my friends in America! I love watching Liberty's kids. Weird, becuase am not American and I don't live in America. But hey, its always been said that I am more American than I am English. I even have the accent. XD.
    Have a great day everyone!
    Sandrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would y'all pray for my 12 year old cousin? She is 12 and was camping. They were packing to going home and she stumbled backwards next to the fire pit... She ended up getting 2 degree burns! Sh els in a BUNCH of pain. Would you also pray for me while I go to camp and that I won't get a migraine? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll pray for you and your cousin! :-)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?