Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Musings // October!!

Welcome to the start of a brand-new week, m'friends! With the FFF party festivities behind us for another year, it's time to pick up where we left off . . . which means an overload of pictures and some brief tidbits from my life. For all the new faces around here, these types of posts are also known as Monday Musings. 😄 Hope you enjoy!

THE LATEST UPDATES (10/5/20-10/11/20):

Our wonderful teacher and school principal (aka our parents) gave us the week off school. (yay!) There were plenty of highlights (i.e., new glitter pens, dairy-free waffles, making our first batch of pumpkin cookies, and admiring God's creation as autumn crept in), but also some downsides (like discovering that copies of The Whispers God Gives are being pirated across the web 😭). If I've sent you a PDF version of my book, please be respectful of my rights as the author and use those e-copies only for the purposes in which I've given express permission. Thanks!

I would talk more, but I have several new books on my Kindle and a WIP screaming for attention, so I'd best shove in some photos and draw this post to a close. 😀





And to conclude . . . 
This ^^^ is what happens when your sisters get a hold of the camera. 😂 

Which of these pictures was your favorite? Have you made pumpkin cookies this year? Do you plan to? Comment below! 💕

Blessings,
Ellen S.

24 comments:

  1. Aw, man, Hope and Sadie are so sweet together. They look so much alike!!
    Sounds like a great week. Sorry I couldn't make a video call, but hopefully next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend!! 💙
      That's fine! 😊 I look forward to chatting with you whenever!

      Delete
  2. A week off of school sounds amazing! I don't remember the last time I took a whole week off of school. Your book got pirated!? 😯 The things people do! The last picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Sorry about your book getting pirated I'm not sure what that means but it does not sound good. :( I love the last pic! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Pirated" means someone took my book as their own and are selling/giving it away illegally.
      Thank you!! 💜

      Delete
  4. 😆😆😆
    Oh no!!!!! 😧 Well, if it helps I’m the only one who has read my copy...
    I’m sorry about that 😬

    Anyway- great seeing you back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So grateful for your sympathy, friend. 💛 Being pirated is never fun, but I know God can work through even that for my good and His glory. ❤

      Delete
  5. Niceeeee a whole week off of school sounds awesome!!! I'm so sorry about your book being pirated thats awful! :(
    I've never made pumpkin cookies but it sounds awesome, actually i'm off to make a pumpkin mug cake...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! A pumpkin mug cake sounds tasty! 😋

      Delete
  6. That's awesome you got a whole week off from school!!
    Pumpkin cookies sound super good.
    The last picture made me smile :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I'm sorry your books are being pirated!! I didn't let anyone else read my copy. Mmmm. Pumpkin cookies sound scrumptious! We make dairy free waffles too, and I AM SO GLAD because I love waffles! Your sisters are adorable *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soooo sorry, Ellen!! that's awful! :(
    Lovely pictures though <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the first photo. It is so cute. Enjoy your week off.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these little peeks into your life. <3 <3 <3

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?