Sunday, January 12, 2020

More Baby Pics 💕

After posting last Wednesday, I told Mom, "You know, the picture I shared was a little old . . . We need a new one before the baby comes!" 
Today the weather was much warmer than the norm (in the mid 60's!), so I hauled Mom outside for a photo shoot. ;-) Special thanks to my awesome Daddy for taking the pictures!

Another one of Mom, Ruby Jane, and me . . . the oldest girl and the youngest. 💕
Ruby Jane, I already love you so, so much and I can't wait to see your precious face!! 💕  
19 days left to go!! Ruby Jane is expected to arrive Jan. 31st. :D :D

10 comments:

  1. I love you so very much!!! ♥️Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mamas shirt! She looks like she is doing well! <3<3<3
    ~SM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sawyer! Me too. :-)
      Yes, she is! We're so thankful. 💕

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! I can't wait to see the pictures of Ruby Jane once she is born. <3 I'll keep praying that all goes well. <3
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you two (three!) are so beautiful!! I can't wait to see the new baby. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! Praying she is born healthy and strong, and that your Mom, you and the rest of your family stays healthy and are all set for when Ruby Jane comes! <3

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?