Saturday, January 25, 2020

"Lord, Wherever You're Leading Me"

Ever feel like you have your future all planned out? Then, just like that, your plans crumble, and you're face-to-face with uncertainty? I'm sure we've all had those moments. 
The other night, God (once again) used my very most favorite band, Casting Crowns, to bless me . . . and this time with an old, old song that I've listened to many times before: "The Very Next Thing." Here's the line that jumped out at me, sending me scrambling for paper and a pen:

Lord, wherever You're leading me, that's where I want to be.

I wrote it out, added a favorite verse (Psalm 143:8), and hung it up on my wall to serve as a constant reminder.
He leads, I follow.
And in His presence there is fullness of joy. <3

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard this song, but it sounds really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! One of my favorites, right next to "Voice of Truth," "Already There," "Hallelujah" . . . and almost all other songs by Casting Crowns. 💕

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?