Monday, January 6, 2020

January-February Bible Reading Plan

I creep downstairs still wearing my pajamas. As I hug Mom good-morning and pull the sleeve of bagels from the pantry, she says, "I have something for you." 
While scrolling through her friends' IG posts, she'd found a Bible reading plan . . . with my word for the year ("endurance") stamped along the side!! I'm super excited about it and, Lord willing, will begin the challenge tomorrow. 
I encourage you all to join me! I pasted the image below; simply click on it to enlarge. Feel free to save it to your own computer or print it out to hang up by your bed (or wherever you plan to do your reading). :-) Also, if you're interested in doing a FREE study for this monthly reading plan, you can visit this site: sweettothesoul.com.

Blessings,

Ellen S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?