Monday, June 24, 2019

Musing #57 - Something Fun to Share

Hi friends! So, this was supposed to be another review for the Elsie Dinsmore series of books, but I thought it might be fun to switch things up and post a fun "musing" today, then do a review later on this week. (Well, okay, I'll admit . . . my free time over the weekend was spent watching the all-new "Toy Story 4," taking a few trips to the pool, and typing/writing stories and poems, so, yeah, I didn't really apply myself to creating a new review. Oops.) Anyway . . . 

It's the little things in life that bring me joy . . . like receiving one of my published manuscripts from the Mennonite company, Wee Lambs. Two years ago I submitted several of my stories to them, and one by one I'm receiving these stories, edited and printed in a fun periodical, along with a couple of bits and pieces from other authors. This one particular manuscript God enabled me to write (titled "Tornado!") doesn't officially release until July 21st, but I figured I could give you all a little sneak peek. ;-) I would post the story on my blog, but sadly I don't own the final, edited copy in a Word document *wink.* 
Well, I must go now, as I have a book to reread and a review to write, but I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

~Ellen

4 comments:

  1. BookWorm3,000June 24, 2019

    Cool! ☺
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 25, 2019

    I love writing. I write occasionally for Mrs. M, but I am thinking about writing for a site called "The Rebelution" .

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 25, 2019

    Sounds neat! Congratulations!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?