Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I'm Back! // A Few Announcements

Hello all! I'm thrilled to be returning to the blogosphere after a fabulous week away. 😄 Going without Internet was actually much easier (and more fruitful) than I had thought it would be.  It gave me time to assess my priorities, read a couple new books, focus more on my family, and refresh my mind with writing inspirations and ideas. And coming back to a full email Inbox + Spam folder (thx to sweet commenters and Goodreads friends) was delightful. 😀 

So, a few announcements going forward. I'm removing comment moderation from my blog (again), and hope to be be posting a bit more than I was. I have some fun ideas, including two book reviews, one tag (or three), and a Monday Musings post for next week. But we shall see where the Lord leads. 🥰 For now, enjoy this picture of my little math buddy, who has learned not only how to multiply powers but also to pull herself up, eat some solids, and tag along on her big sister's afternoon walks. (I zip her up in my jacket until only her head and feet stick out when it's chilly.) 


How was your week? Which post are you looking forward to most (book review, Monday Musings, or tag)? Tell me below! 

Blessings,
Ellen S.

12 comments:

  1. Awe, such a cute little math buddy! I see that you are using Teaching Textbooks! That's what I use and love!! I am doing Algebra 1, what are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liberty!! I'm currently in Algebra 2, which I love sooooo much more than geometry. 😂

      Delete
  2. Yay! So glad to see you back!!!!
    Awww! I use TTWeb version also! I'm currently doing Pre Algebra (not fun XD)
    Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so excited for the upcoming posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! 😄 (I am too. 😉)

      Delete
  4. Ruby is so cute! I'm looking forward to your book reviews! I have missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend!! <3 You're so sweet.

      Delete
  5. This will be so fun! Also SHE IS WAY TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Ruby is so adorable!! I'm glad you enjoyed your internet break!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?