Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Musing #31 - Forty Days with No Internet

Hi, friends! Today is the first of forty days that, over 2,000 years ago, our Savior walked this earth with no food or drink. In honor of these days, I am taking a forty-day break from the Internet. This means no blog posts or blog visits. Also, you may comment on my posts all you please, but your comments will neither be moderated nor published until the day after Easter. 
I'm sorry, but I couldn't get the fifth story for my, "A Story a Week Challenge," finished in time, so there will be no more stories until the Friday after Easter. I do have one more devotional scheduled to post this Friday, and I pray that it blesses you.

Until April 22nd,
Ellen 



2 comments:

  1. BookWorm3,000March 06, 2019

    Wow! That is a big and great sacrifice!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nothing in comparison to what Jesus did for us, Hannah :-). Besides that, God used this break from the Internet in a most marvelous way . . . and that's all I'm saying for now. *winks*

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?