Friday, November 27, 2020

Important Announcements

So, a couple announcements for your weekend. The first is that my book, The Whispers God Gives, is officially on a BLACK FRIDAY sale over @ Amazon.com. If you've been waiting to buy your copy, now's the time. The price for either edition (Kindle or paperback) has been placed at a special discount, with the paperback available for $5.40 and the Kindle for $0.99. 😱😱😱 This limited-time deal will last only from now to Sunday, so hurry and snatch it up before it's too late! 

The second announcement involves Martha's super fun (and virtual) Ten Days of Christmas event, which starts December 4th. Be sure to stop by her blog, Beyond the Literary Horizon, and check it out! I know I plan to. *beams*  



Blessings,
Ellen S.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Dear Ellen, Thanks for letting us know about the deal on your book. I've just added one to my cart to give as a gift. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mrs. Hickey!! <3 Same to you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ellen!
    I think I’m going to get your devotional as a gift for a friend (What AMAZING prices! 😍)
    Hope you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, yay! *happy dance*
      Thanks, it was great! Hope you had a fabulous day as well. <3

      Delete
    2. I bought it!!! 😁
      So glad! I had a good day! I did have a headache, but we made it work!

      Delete
    3. *squeals* Wonderful! Thank you! <3
      So happy to hear that. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Ellen!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?