Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Operation: Share Kindness

Hello, everyone! I have exciting news. πŸ˜€ My friend Kate (from Kaitlyn Krispense, Author) and I teamed up to launch Operation: Share Kindness, a blog where, twice a week (every Tuesday and Friday), we post challenges to prompt our readers (and us) to kindness. If you want a sneak peek of some of these challenges, check out our intro post. In a sin-scarred world full of sin-scarred people, our goal is to shine Christ's light through these random acts of kindness. 

We hope you'll join us for the journey!!

Please consider following Operation: Share Kindness via email and/or Blogger so you'll be sure not to miss out on any of the fun challenges we have planned, and if you can share the word, that would be great! Our first challenge goes up next week, on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. 

Thanks so much, and Happy New Year!


Blessings,
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen!
    I was wondering if you're planning on posting again, or is this blog something of the past? I really miss your posts. (If you get two comments like this, I'm sorry. I wasn't sure if my first one went through.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilly!! Thank you for commenting! I have a post going up tonight, so stay tuned 😊

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?