Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Sign up to participate in the "Do Hard Things" Bible study!

Here is the official sign-up sheet for the Do Hard Things Bible study. Already I know there a few young ladies (besides my 13-yr-old sister and myself) planning to participate in the study, and I'm so super excited! The first Zoom meeting will be on December 16, but if you're unable to do the study/attend the Zoom meetings until after the New Year, that's fine, too. Chances are not everyone will make every single meeting we have, and there are 12 chapters + an afterword to go through, so you're welcome to join at any time!

Well, without any further ado: the sign-up form. Fill it out and click "submit", and I'll get back to you shortly! (also, if you plan to attend the meeting on December 16 and don't already own a copy of Do Hard Things, this allows you one week to get the book and another week to read your first chapter.) Eventually I will make a page for this form on my blog, so if you're not able to sign up now, you can later.  

I look forward to seeing how God uses this!

Blessings,

Ellen 

3 comments:

  1. You're a Do Hard Things fan?! That's awesome! I found out about through family life and it's one of my top favorite non-fiction books I've read. Btw, (this is totally off-topic 😂) have you heard of and/or listened to AIO (Adventures in Odyssey) if so do you like and who's your favorite character? Sorry, a lot of questions that might not even apply to you. Lol. Don't worry too much if you haven't listened but with 10 siblings and being a Christian I have a feeling you have. 😉 I'm what you call a die-hard fan. And usually ask any Christian girl I meet, whether through blog comments or in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, Do Hard Things is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. and definitely a must-read for everyone ages 13+!
      I actually have not listened to AIO, although I have heard of it. 😊 Who is your favorite character?

      Delete
  2. Ugh, forgot to put my name at the end again!!! Lol. It's Sara Julie again. 😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?