Thursday, May 30, 2019

Musing #45 - Marigolds!

  Hi friends! Sunday night was flower-shopping night. So many pretty plants to choose from . . . and all serving as excellent reminders about how great and amazing our Creator is!!!
  I was on the lookout for one plant in particular - the marigold, my very most favorite plant ever. The flowers of that plant are nothing short of gorgeous! With sweet, delicate petals the color of the gold they're named after, these pretty flowers have always had a soft spot in my heart. 
  Thankfully, there was a pot of marigolds placed amongst some other kinds of plants (some might say the single pot was "misplaced," but I believe that God put those marigolds in that spot just for me). It was with joy that the sunshiny blossoms were found and brought home to be planted in one of our little gardens. 
   So, anyway, just a fun little musing of mine. ;-) Do you have a favorite flower? If so, what is it? 



Isn't this little blossom absolutely beautiful? 
I'm using my precious marigold as my new profile picture. :-) 

4 comments:

  1. BookWorm3,000May 30, 2019

    I think it's beautiful! =)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 30, 2019

    Mine are lilies. Makes since, right? ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that definitely makes sense ;-).

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?