Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Musing #44 - Happy Mail!

 Hi friends! Today's post is super special. A dear friend of mine, Sandrina, sent me a delightful package of "happy mail." It arrived today, and I enjoyed going through the amazing contents tucked inside. My friend lives in the UK, so she sent me a fun, three-dimensional guidebook of Great Britain, as well as a series of pretty paper samples, vintage envelopes, beautiful stickers, cards hand-lettered with quotes and Bible verses, and, of course, a sweet letter. Thank you so much, Sandrina! Your kindness means a lot to me :-). I'm so thankful and blessed to have a friend like you!


10 comments:

  1. BookWorm3,000May 28, 2019

    That's fun! :-) I've never heard of "happy mail." What is it? :-)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Happy mail" is essentially a fun collection of goodies you receive from a friend via the mail :-). True to form, these kinds of packages make you happy! LOL

      Delete
    2. BookWorm3,000May 30, 2019

      Cool! ��
      ~Hannah

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 28, 2019

    Cool! How did you meet her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met Sandrina through Andi Carter's Blog :-).

      Delete
    2. AnonymousMay 29, 2019

      Cool! 😎

      Delete
  3. How fun. Happy mail is the best, especially when it comes from another country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I so agree! It makes me think of that verse in the Proverbs, "Like cold water to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." (Proverbs 25:25)

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?