Thursday, June 4, 2020

If You've Read "The Whispers God Gives" . . .

Hey friends!! (I'm attempting to type this post on my phone with a squirmy four-month-old in one arm, so please excuse any typos you may find while reading . . . 😂)
If you've read and enjoyed my book, The Whispers God Gives, would you please consider leaving an honest review on Amazon? Reviews are a big help to this new author, and I'd appreciate your support so much. I know some of you have previously reviewed The Whispers God Gives on your blog and Goodreads, so THANK YOU. It's a huge blessing to me to see how God is using this devotional book in your lives. ❤
Thanks again, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

Blessings,
Ellen S.

13 comments:

  1. I will ask if I can review on Amazon, but I am working on a review for my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 05, 2020

    If I ever get permission and figure out how to leave a review on Amazon, I shall do so! (It can't be that hard to leave a review......can it?😀)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Lilly.
      I have an idea on the stars but.....😆

      Delete
    2. Thank you both so much! 🤗

      Delete
  3. I'll have to ask my mom for her password so I can leave a review! 💖
    I am really enjoying The whispers God gives! 👏🏻😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Jovey! Your comment brightened my day. 💗

      Delete
  4. I am reading it right now but when I'm finished I will be sure to do so!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Brooklyn! *hugs* ❤

      Delete
  5. Now I HAVE to read it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes!!! I have to do this ASAP. I'll write a review via my mom's account, since mine is still not working *sighs* I love your book, Ellie! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much, Izzy!! *hugs* Your encouraging words mean a lot to me. ❤

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?