Monday, June 21, 2021

Monday Musings // Photo Dump

Hello again friends! It's been far too long since the last time I posted on this blog, and I plan to make up for that today. 😊


Sadie and "Mama Ellie" 😍

My family and I spent a week vacationing at the beach!

Mom and me. 💕




Horseshoe crab!

🤩🤩🤩

I shared a bedroom with four of my sisters in the condo we rented. 😄


I went to take a picture of Ruby playing in the sand just as Sadie walked by with a shovel full of water. 😂

Sand creatures!


Body boarding! 

Yummy. 😋

I loved getting up early every morning to see the sunrise!

S'mores.

"How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand." -Psalm 139:17-18

Sisters. 💗

Reading on the beach! 

While on vacation, my siblings and I played mini golf for the first time. (The course had an underwater theme.) 😁 

More of the golf course. It felt like we'd walked into a scene from the Wizard of Oz movie. 😂 I told Connor (my older bro), "We're not in Kansas anymore!" and he quipped back, "Well, we're not underwater anymore!" 
Yep, you guessed it. We had to get our ball inside the clam's mouth (which was steadily opening and closing) in one hit. None of us made it, but it was fun to try.

Aaaand, that's it for the photo dump! Hope you enjoyed. 😄 Comment below what picture was your favorite!
Also, just want to give y'all a head's-up that Feedburner (the service I use to get emails to my subscribers) is shutting down in July. I'm on the lookout for an alternative, but until then you won't be able to get emails when I post. (Sorry, Grandma. 😢) If anyone has an email service they'd recommend, please let me know. 

Blessings,
Ellen S.

13 comments:

  1. Love this! Looks so fun!! I love the pic of your family looking out over the ocean!😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Autumn! It was very fun! 😄

      Delete
  2. Oh my, those pictures of you and Sadie are so cute!
    I hope you had an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! 🥰
      We certainly did!

      Delete
  3. Sadie is so sweet. <3 Looks like you had a lot of fun! (I adore the beach–particularly the ocean!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! 🤗
      The beach is great! We really enjoyed our time there. 😃

      Delete
  4. Great pictures, looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing them. I've been looking into mail chimp as a host for emails. I need to make a decision soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. Hickey! I'm glad you enjoyed. 😊
      And thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  5. I highly recommend wordpress. They send out email satisfactions and have such a sleek blog look! The setup can be confusing but it's seriously worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 23, 2021

    Thank You for sharing your family trip. Sadie is adorable.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, great pictures! Looks like an awesome time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beach trip looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun!! I LOVE all the pictures!! (Also, I'm so sorry I don't comment a lot, but I do read and enjoy your posts!!) :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?