Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Musings // More Randomness

Aaaand, we've successfully made it through another week in 2021. Time for a brief recap.

I smiled over . . .

this song by Matthew West//Nerf gun battles with my siblings (two kids to each of the three teams)//another trip to the BAM bookstore with my mom and brother//texts from Grandma 💜//Ruby's scooting (er, crawling) techniques//games of Mario Kart Wii (whoosh, it sure brings back memories from the early stages of my childhood, when my older brother and I would play together all the time)//taking a walk with Ruby stuffed down inside my jacket ⬇⬇⬇

I read . . .

Stop the Rain by Kassie Angle (review for that coming Wednesday, Lord willing)

I prayed especially for . . .

my family//our nation//the new president and vice president elect//online relationships 

What about you? What have you smiled about? Read? Prayed for? Comment below! 
Also, due to the fact that the last weeks of January are gearing up to be crazy busy, I've changed my posting schedule and will probably be taking a break from doing Monday Musings until sometime next month. I still hope to blog occasionally in the meantime, though, so stay tuned!!

Blessings,

Ellen S.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen! Aww, Ruby is adorable :) My brother loves to play Mario Kart (and, er, so do I LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can count on one hand how many times I've played Wii--and I'm very bad at playing it! I haven't read much, but Lacey's review of "Stop the Rain" goes out in two weeks, Lord-willing. I'm currently praying for a way to earn money from home and the to live a quiet and peaceable life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, our country needs prayer. Thanks for praying for it. I also appreciate that you don't use your blog to attack those you disagree with. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerf gun battles sounds really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post! Ooo Stop the Rain! Abby keeps telling me how awesome it is! 😂
    I can’t wait to see your review! I don’t think I’ll read it anytime soon (a little heavy for me) but I want to read the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mario cart and nerf gun battles are awesome!! Though my Mario Cart skills need a brushing up😜. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mario Kart is so fun!! I haven’t played it in years though!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?