Thursday, April 30, 2020

More Fun News To Share!!

Last week, my family placed an order for copies of The Whispers God Gives on KDP, but, as they're not expected to arrive till mid-May, we went ahead and purchased a copy directly from Amazon. 
Today my sweet sister, Sadie, and I headed off on a rather rainy trek to the mailbox . . . where we discovered that my book had arrived!
I'm sooooo excited! The cover is every bit as beautiful as I'd hoped (thanks to Amy J. for the design and Mom for the lettering), and I know God has big plans in store for this little collection of simple yet heartfelt devotions.  

To all of you who may have purchased a copy of my book (in either paperback or Kindle format) . . . left a review . . . posted a comment . . . slipped me an email . . . THANK YOU. Your support and encouragement means so very much to me. Praying for you guys! <3
Finally, to close this post, a pic of lovely little Ruby, now three months old and growing like  a weed! She's healthy and so, so beautiful, and I am beyond grateful for God's constant providence. :-)

Blessings,

Ellen S.

17 comments:

  1. <3 Yay!!!!!! Thank you for not keeping this devotional a secret in your computer files. Thank you for putting yourself out there!
    Beautiful Ruby Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get your book Ellen! And Ruby Jane is SOOO cute! <333 Seriously, how can babies even be that adorable??? :D ;)
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
  3. EmmanuelleApril 30, 2020

    That's exciting about your book! It looks really good.
    I'm new to your blog and have been really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasps* You're not wearing pink!! (sorry) How fun!!!! I've been really enjoying reading your devotional so far! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! <333 So happy for you!!! And Ruby Jane is precious. Look at those precious blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby Jane is adorable!!! Your cover is SO cute! I could sit and look at it for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadie is so big now!!! I love that picture with you two 😍. And, awww, sweet little Ruby! Recognise the necklace 😉 you look good in blue .

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 01, 2020

    Congratulations Ellen. Sadie and ruby are adorable.
    God Bless
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Ellen! Oh, the feeling you must feel when you touch your beautiful devotional! I can only imagine it...
    You're sisters! 😍😍😍So cute!! Sadie is so cute, and look at Ruby's smile!
    ~Gracie~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! That's so exciting. :)

    RUBY JANE IS SO CUTE. I can't believe I haven't met her yet. As soon as all of this craziness is over--*party dance*

    - Emma Starr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippeee! You must be so happy to be holding the finished product... I could imagine writing and publishing a book is a lot of work. And that smile of Ruby Jane's is SO ADORABLE! Congratulations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! How can I order a signed copy of your devotional? :D

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. BookWorm3,000May 02, 2020

    Congratulations, Ellen! :-)
    Ruby Jane is PRECIOUS!!!!! <3
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your book just came in the mail today and I read the first devotional and cannot WAIT to read more!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! :D

    YOUR BABY SISTER IS ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word that's adorable. I'm so happy for you! I didn't know you were releasing a book! I meant to follow you YEARS ago. XD I guess I finally found your blog again. I'll definitely be adding your book to my goodreads TBR. Isn't it so annoying that shipping is delayed? I ordered 10 more copies of my book because I sold out and it's taking them a very long time to get it to me. I understand why, but I can still whine about it XD. Anyway. I'll be seeing you more now! And I'm glad.
    PS the babies are adorable.

    Geoturtle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My mom is (hopeful if I remind her) going to get me your book i'm vary exsided! Your baby sis is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?