Thursday, December 19, 2019

Two Posts on the Blogosphere God Used to Touch My Heart

Guys, it's the Christmas season. Can you believe December 25th is less than a week away? I've been following some of the Christmas talk going around on the blogosphere, and there were two posts especially that God used to touch my heart. I'm going to link to them below, and I encourage you to visit them ASAP. Both are truly eye-opening and great reminders of what Christmas Day is all about! 

ONE OF THESE DAYS || Brooklyn K. @ Five Shekels
HEART OF CHRISTMAS || Faith @ Stories by Firefly!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ellen, I'm so glad you were touched by my post. That's what I pray for whenever I post anything. The Lord is so good. Have a wonderful Christmas season, and never forget who put us here in the first place! <3
    ~Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?