Monday, December 2, 2019

Wrap-Up Post: Nuggets of November

Whew, November was a busy month. Between NaNo projects, school, Thanksgiving, new books, finding a fifteen-passenger van to fit our big family, and a fun NaNoWriMo workshop, my days were full. I was sure, however, to get plenty of pictures to share with you all. :-) So (in no particular order), here we go . . .



You've gotta have the pumpkin pie! ;-)

Several fun trips to Roy Roger's with Mom. Beef sandwich and fries for her; salad for me.
<3
Late nights working at NaNo. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sits up past ten (in pink, fuzzy-pant pajamas, no less) in an effort to reach the word count for the day. 


15,000 words! A new record. ;-)


At the workshop I attended, each participant was required to write a story (in as few words as possible) about a leaf. :-)
Ah, this girl. *all the heart eyes* She so takes after me. (And yes, that's my bed she's lying on, and my notebook and pen she's using.)
See, what'd I tell you? A bookworm and writer all the way, just like her big sister. ;-)
Here she is with the two new books I recently received from Kregel Publications. Reviews coming soon!

Sisters = Best Friends Forever. <3


Gorgeous!



God's creation is simply amazing.

A 2nd Thanksgiving dinner at my grandma's. :-)


 ~ NEW BOOKS! ~ 


Need I say I was very excited about this time? ;-)

Mom, Ruby Jane, and me. <3
(Photo taken October 13th.)


And, to finish it off, a few songs I love that I heard for the first time in November:

He Is Lord by Elevation Worship
The Very Next Thing by Casting Crowns
Father by Jeremy Camp

How was your November? Did you do Camp NaNoWriMo? Do you have a favorite photo from this post?
Let's talk in the comments below!

13 comments:

  1. You and your mom look SOO much alike!!!! Your sister is adorable and it's so cute she's already acting like you. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Lilly! Yes, many people have mistaken my mom and me for sisters. Some have even said we look like twins! ;-)

      Delete
    2. SO cute!
      Me and my mom too! We look exactly alike (Acording to others)At her High school reunion everyone called me her name!

      Delete
  2. Oohh, the Resistance. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you sold me on reading that one. 😊 It was an interesting story, and I'll have to post a review soon!

      p.s. Who's your favorite character from "The Resistance"? I think Charles Tucker is mine. 😊

      Delete
  3. Great job on completing NaNo! You're not the only one who stays up late trying to get to your daily word count. ;)
    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyn!
      Whew, that's a relief. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on reaching 50,000 words! :-) Your little sister is so cute. <3
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this post! :-)
    And congratulations on 50,000 words!!!
    Ellie R.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?