Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday Thoughts // We Got a Cat?!

A few developments have taken place around the Senechal household . . . one of the biggest being that we adopted a super sweet 12-week-old kitten named Juniper. We love her a lot! She's cuddly and playful and tons of fun. As I type this post, she's wandering around the bedroom I'm in. Adorable. 😍

Juniper and me.
(Somehow my fear of all creatures on four legs dissipated when I saw this beautiful kitten. But that doesn't mean I'm an animal person. Yet.)


*heart melts*

Juniper is my sister Marah's early birthday present, which basically means she's Marah's responsibility but the rest of us benefit from her πŸ˜‚

I also have two new "jobs" now, which I'm excited about. One is writing weekly devotions for our church website.  They're generally written, proofread, and posted by Wednesday. I don't feel comfortable with making the link to that website public here on my blog, but if you're interested in reading those devotions, email me and I'll send the link to you privately. πŸ˜„
My other "job" is a volunteer project I hope to do every Tuesday morning. PLUS, I just registered for dual enrollment college classes through Regent University starting Monday, August 23.  
So, yes, I'll be busy in the upcoming weeks, and I think I'll have to set aside doing Monday Musings posts again for the time being. But never fear! I have no intention of abandoning this blog entirely, and I'm still working on providing an alternative email system to Feedburner. As you can see by the title of this post, I missed Monday but may have just begun a new series of posts called "Thursday Thoughts" instead. We'll see. πŸ˜ƒ Stay tuned!

Blessings,
EllenπŸ’—

12 comments:

  1. Aww Juniper is adorable! πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo fun Ellie! 🀩

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS, Juniper is SOOO ADORABLE!!!! She actually looks a lot like my cat, Gracie! XD Also, if you haven't found an alternative mail system yet, I'd recommend checking out Mailchimp! I just started using that for my blog (due to the whole Feedburner thing too) and there's a free version that might fit your needs! Just thought I'd throw that out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Victoria! Someone else mentioned Mailchimp to me not too long ago. I'll have to check it out. 😊

      Delete
  4. So fun!! Juniper is so cute! My sister got a cat recently too, named Denver. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosy! Ooh, I like the name Denver for a cat. πŸ˜„ That's really cool!

      Delete
  5. Wow! You kitten is adorable. *Heart eyes* I love him!
    If you are still looking for a alternitive for feedburner, I tried Mailchimp and have loved it. I can copy the HTML right from my blog to the mailchip email, keeping all photos in tact, and the sign up it easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! πŸ’• We love her too. πŸ˜‰
      Oh, awesome! I am still on the lookout for an alternative to Feedburner, so I greatly appreciate the recommendation and will probably be looking into Mailchimp sometime in the not-too-distant future. πŸ˜€

      Delete
  6. She is precious!! Juniper is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! πŸ’— Juniper was her name when we adopted her, and we thought it fit her very well. πŸ₯°

      Delete

Let's talk! Did this post inspire any musings of your own?